Make your life easier and keep track of your calories and macro-nutrients through this easy to use app!
- Download MyFitnessPal from app store
- Register either with Facebook or create a log in
- Enter your information
- To Enter Food in “Diary”
- To enter food, hit the + button
- Choose which meal you would like to enter in
- From there, you can choose through a massive database of food
- Pay attention to your serving size when entering!
- To see your Macro-nutrients (protein, carbs, fats) for the day
- Scroll to the bottom of your Diary and hit “Nutrition”
- Scroll to the left of the headings, until you see “Macros”
- Alternatively, you can see your macros by going to the footer and selecting “more”, then “Nutrition”
- With a large database of the same types of food, just choose the one that is most similar to what you are eating and always choose that food if you eat it again (make sure it has nutrition info on it! Some don’t)
- If you are cooking and measuring all your food, you can enter ingredients individually and save the meal for later use.
- BIG TIP** enter your food for the day before actually eating it! This will keep you on track, more accountable and you will spend less time on the app itself
- If you do not have a food scale, refer to the portion control guide